Friday, November 7, 2008

Let the Festivities Begin!!




Ahhhh, the holiday season is fast approaching and we are planning to feature some special beverages to help usher in the holiday spirit!

Each year it is the goal of the City Club to feature a special priced wine by the glass as well as to offer some specialty holiday cocktails at the member's bar. As you know, I am always trying to offer wines that are not readily, or easily, available at grocery stores or specialty food and wine markets. I strive to find the wines that are unique in their own way with limited production, high in quality and affordably priced. This is one of the ways I can share my passion and my commitment to offer you a creative selection of beverage products that will reflect the holiday atmosphere.

On behalf of the Food & Beverage Department, we all wish you and your families a happy holiday season!

Alex Rychetsky, Director of Food & Beverage